Double Down Codes Safety and Tips.
Like most of the online casino game, some people are taking advantage of it because most of the players are old they easily trick into something that’s offering them false rewards. As someone on facebook page provides you 100 million free chips and double down casino doesn’t offer such thing. As the old saying goes: “if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.” So if some offers that are giving away an enormous value of Chips you should avoid that one. Those scams and spam have links that they force you to visit them and claim your promising rewards by answering some questions. Or it could be downloading some stuff, just be careful because it might be malware or virus, that can steal your data, access your account or everything from your email to your photos & send out spam to your entire contact list. I guide you on how to identify false rewards and how to report them on Facebook. First, we need to make sure that if someone is offering such a massive amount of chips you need to check the facebook page if it is the official one like the image below. The picture below is an official DoubleDown Casino page it has a blue verified badge mark, and it has more than 7 million likes.
While in the Picture below, this is just a newly created Facebook page even if they use the same image as official fan page they only aim to scam or spam people giving them a false amount of chips.
Most of the scammer and spammer they will flood the double down codes groups you will see them if you are a member or you’ll see them at official double down casino page promoting their BS stuff.
What is the example of scam or spam rewards?
I will provide the list of scam images and scam post, Like in the picture below they force you to like comment and share so that you and your friends can see it if they also play double down casino game.
If you have found a page that claims to give you free promotion codes have a look, Here are some tips on how to avoid becoming a victim of Double Down Codes Scams or Spam just check this Checklist.
- If you forced to like a page to claim the promising rewards, it’s already a scam.
- If they offered free chips and it looks likes, it’s good to be true or just like 10 million up to 50 million or even 100 Million its already a scam don’t fall for it.
- If they want you to ask, to follow these steps and you need comment or share, that is no doubts, and it’s a scam.
- If they pretend to be a Double Down Casino Page and they just recently Joined Facebook and claims to be the real official Double Down Casino, it’s a scam.
- If you have to Like & Share the page or post which is to be rewarded with the chips, it’s a scam.
- If you are asked to take a survey before you can access the page or link, it’s a scam.
- If you are asked to download anything, it’s a scam.
- If you have to do anything out of the normal to gain reward/chips, it’s a scam.
- If there is any misspelling of the words “Double Down Casino” in the Facebook page and they claim to be a real double down codes page you can bet it’s a scam.
How to Report and Unlike a Fake double down codes Facebook Page.
I decided to make this Tutorial since for one, and many people do not know how to unlike pages, and too many people do not realize that Reporting a Fake/Scam Facebook Page and un-liking a page are different steps. If you have an offending Double Down Casino Code Facebook page under your Facebook likes you can unlike the page and remove their posts from your timeline which will remove their bogus and offending feeds on your as well. Go to your Timeline page by clicking on your name and click on the more link. You will see a drop-down. Select like button from that list. Next, hover your mouse over the upper right side of each image, and you will see the “like” button appear as well as the drop-down menu. The last option will be “unlike.” Click it to, unlike the offending page.